100+ NGOs Trusted PozitifTek on building Tech Services to accomplish their Missions


4.9 Stars

on Clutch


Pioneering Change, One NGO at a Time

Backed by Artificial Intelligence

Pozitif Tek Born from a passion for humanitarian impact and a keen understanding of the unique challenges faced by NGOs, we’ve merged our rich experience with cutting-edge solutions.

Customized NGO Solutions

Tailored tech tools aligning perfectly with NGO missions.

Certified Odoo Silver Partner in Turkey

Bridging Odoo's prowess with NGO-specific needs for unmatched efficiency.

Empowerment Through Training

Transformative sessions to optimize and harness our tools' full potential.

Technology That Makes Sense

Explore Pizitif Tek NGO-oriented modules related directly to your work 

Supply Chain

Optimize Procurement, Inventory, and Logistics Operations for Maximum Efficiency and Transparency

Human Resources

Manage Payroll, Benefits, and Employee Records to Enhance HR Efficiency and Accuracy

Project Management

Enhance Project Planning, Tracking, and Oversight for Improved Project Execution and Success


Streamline Financial Operations, Budgeting, and Comprehensive Reporting for Better Financial Control

Realtime Reports at Your Fingertips

Empower Decisions with Data-Driven Insights

Our solutions prioritize accurate, comprehensive reporting, enabling decision-makers to craft effective NGO responses and projects. By harnessing data-driven insights, we ensure your strategies are finely-tuned to make a genuine difference.

Amplify your Impact from Anywhere

Access Data, Reports, and All Apps from Anywhere using our Cloud-based Structure.

Mobile Apps available for IOS and Android Stores. 

Beyond the Basics

We Supply Over 1000 Specialized Apps

Our expertise extends far beyond Accounting, Procurement, HR, and Project Management. With a rich suite of over 1000 specialized apps, Pozitif Tek comprehensively addresses every operational facet of an NGO, ensuring streamlined and empowered processes throughout your organization’s journey.


Frequently asked questions

Common Questions About Pozitif Tek

Pozitif Tek specializes in providing innovative technological solutions tailored specifically for NGOs, ensuring they can operate more efficiently and effectively.

As an official Certified Odoo Silver partner, we offer direct access to Odoo licenses, specialized implementations, customizations, and exclusive training sessions, all fine-tuned for NGO needs. In addition, to direct monitoring of quality from Odoo.

While we excel in these areas, our suite boasts over 1000 specialized apps to comprehensively address every operational aspect of an NGO.

Our entire team, from management to developers, has at least two years of experience working in NGOs. This background ensures an intimate understanding of NGO-specific challenges and needs.

We offer hands-on training sessions tailored to ensure your team can harness the full potential of our tools and solutions.

Absolutely! Our tools and apps are designed to be scalable and customizable, accommodating NGOs of all sizes and areas of focus. We understand that each NGO has unique characteristics and needs. Our solutions cover 80% of the frequent and usual operations common to most NGOs. Additionally, we have the expertise to customize and develop the remaining 20% to meet the specific requirements of each individual NGO.

Yes, we provide continuous support and maintenance to ensure that your tools remain optimized and current.

Our precision reporting capabilities allow NGOs to derive data-driven insights, empowering decision-makers to design more impactful and effective responses and projects.

Security is paramount to us. Our solutions adhere to the highest standards of data protection and cybersecurity to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your NGO's information.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

We share innovative tech ideas for NGOs on monthly basis